Our Quinoa Fermented Extract is a liquid fertilizer formulated to
- aid in soil life with lactic acid bacteria,
- reduce plant energy requirements through amino acids,
- and increase overall plant health
Our quinoa is sprouted and dried before milling on stone mills into flour. It is then fermented in small batches on our farm using multiple species of lactic acid bacteria (LAB) and molasses to effectively break down the sprouted and milled quinoa seed. Through this process, the nutrients and beneficial properties of the quinoa become readily available in liquid form. Therefore, when you apply the fermented extract by spraying the foliage or drenching the soil, the plants can uptake it immediately.
With 21 free amino acids present in this ferment, based on lab testing, your plants will have everything they need to build vital proteins. Plus, with amino acids readily available your plants can decrease their energy requirements.
Application Rate: Use 1 oz – 4 oz of ferment per gallon of water. It can be used as a drench or foliar application.
Ingredients: Filtered Water, Organic Molasses, Organic Sprouted Quinoa, Lactic Acid Bacteria
Storage & Warnings:
- Store in a cool & dark place at room temperature, 68ºF to 86ºF (20ºC-30ºC) and out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes or open wounds
- Not for human consumption