Is your conductivity instrument adequately cleaned and giving accurate results? Test and see...
Most of Bluelab’s EC/ppm equipment does not need calibrating as they are all factory calibrated here at Bluelab (except Bluelab EC and ppm Pens). The 2.77 EC solution is used as a reference or checking solution to ensure you have adequately cleaned the EC/CF probe.
To ensure solutions remain accurate:
- Avoid cross-contamination
- Decanter into a smaller plastic cup
- Discard sample after use
- Store in a cool dark place
- Store with lid secured tightly
- Keep out of reach of children
Bluelab solutions are manufactured specifically for Bluelab products are NIST certified and are made to a traceable standard to ensure your Bluelab products last longer and maintain accuracy.
2.77 EC standard solution range:
- 20ml single-use solution sachet, case of 25
- 250ml bottle, case of 6
- 500ml bottle, case of 6