Bacillus thuringiensis (B.t..) exists naturally in the soil already so it will not harm anything that is beneficial. It can be used to control thrips and fungus gnats as well as caterpillars.
• Kills caterpillar-type insects, but has no effect on birds, earthworms, or beneficial insects such as honeybees and ladybugs when used as directed
• Caterpillars eat treated foliage, then immediately stop feeding and damaging plants
• For use on fruits, vegetables, ornamentals and shade trees
• Can be used on edible plants up to the day of harvest
• OMRI Listed for organic gardening